Want to write for Trulance Communications?
Topics we cover:
- Mobile App Innovations
- Mobile Technology Trends
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- UI/UX Design
- Content should be well researched and all the mentioned facts should have reliable sources. All the external links are subject to review.
- Content should be of high quality with proper grammar, structure, and punctuation.
- The content should be unpublished and dedicatedly written for Trulance Communications.
- Duplicate content or spinning of content is not acceptable.
- Content should appeal to Trulance Communications readers. Refer our blogs to get an idea before start writing your blog.
Blog Framework Guidelines:
- The length of the blog should be 800+ words.
- Submission in Google Docs or Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) file format would be preferred.
- A blog post needs to be well structured with the subheadings (H2, H3), bullets, and small sentences/paragraphs.
- Use screenshots, graphs, and illustrations to make the blog more engaging.
- At the end of the blog, we recommend you to add your small author bio and headshot that we can use while publishing your blog.
How to contribute?
Interested in writing for Trulance Communications? Send your topic ideas to email@example.com with your writing samples, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.